Sunday, August 8, 2010

Interview on "Karin Won't Stop Talking" Blog

© Karin Cameron / "Karin Won't Stop Talking" 
One of the great things about Facebook is being able to network & meet some genuinely nice and talented people.  On that note, I've had the pleasure of recently connecting with writer Karin Cameron, who was so kind to invite me for an interview on her blog "Karin Won't Stop Talking".  You can read the full interview here.

Additionally, this interview has motivated me to create an archived section for my Little Do They Know comic strip – which you can find on the right sidebar of my blog, or by clicking here.
I've also updated my regular website a bit more, by adding some recent work and letting go of some of the old (still need to be better at this):  www.viviandesigns.com

Please be sure to check out the rest of Karin's blog as well (which includes beautiful short stories, relatable musings on daily life, and other interviews).  Not only does she have a fun, witty, and approachable writing style – she's a wonderful person as well.

Thank you, Karin, for this sweet opportunity & for your support!  Cheers :)

5 comments:

Karin said...

Thank you Vivian!! What a wonderfully nice blog post of your interview and my blog :)
I'm so happy to be able to support you and your amazing artwork!

Anonymous said...

Very interesting interview!

It is wonderful that you have updated your porfolio to add more recent artwork and let go some old ones... Great job :D

Your BIG fan

Viv said...

– Thank you, Karin! I really appreciate it. Likewise, it's wonderful to be able to support each other! Keep up the beautiful work as well! :)

– Thank you so much, Anonymous! :)

The Ivanator said...

Thumbs UP!

Viv said...

Thanks, Ivan! :)