Monday, November 24, 2014

Some Neopets stuff...

Hello!  I know it's been a long while since my last post – but before I let a whole year slip by without posting anything, I thought I'd at least share some work I've done on Neopets while I was a Flash artist at Nickelodeon Games.

This is a short animation for the Advent Calendar event in 2013:


And the following are "cinematics" for the War of the Obelisk game event in 2013.
These were basically short introductions for each faction in the game, and I had the privilege of collaborating with fellow artists Ivan Mendoza and Vincent Odien.  I worked mostly on the character drawings and layout, while Ivan and Vinny worked on backgrounds and animation/motion graphics, respectively.







Please note that all work relating to Neopets shown on this blog are © Neopets / Nickelodeon Games.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks for sharing. I always wondered what you did. It's great seeing these.